Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update #4: Do You Hear the Violins

I wrote a short story.  It gets its own page over there, on the side bar. Violins is its name for now.
If you read it you have to listen to Anberlin's Inevitable while you do.  No exceptions.  At all.  Go look it up on Grooveshark or Youtube or something.

You know, I heard about this challenge to blog every day for a month.  I thought about doing it, and then I realized... That's pretty much what I'm doing right now. :]

Seiji George sends his greetings.
Christina

UPDATE: (a few hours later)  Just kidding.  Its name is Do You Hear the Violins. Same story, though. :]

2 comments:

  1. I loved it!! I read it and listened to the song you suggested. It was amazing. You are such a good writer! I wish I could write like you!
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!!
    It's not how I usually write, but it was fun because it was different. :]

    ReplyDelete