Thursday, August 25, 2011

five.minute.anyday

Update concerning the post below:

Actually, thinking about this, I decided why not do it every day?  So I've started another blog, called five.minute.anyday, where you can read my five minute blurbs for every day I can manage to get them done.

Let me know if it's too hard to read the way it is, and I can change the background/color theme.

Just thought I would let you all know.   I've also linked to it on the sidebar, where I have links to everywhere else I hang out on the interwebs.

Off to go read Dante's Inferno (Aah, school how I missed you... *sarcasm hand* ),
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's pretty darn cool! I shall run off and subscribe on the dewey wings of morning 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your words. XD

    Congrats! First subscriber! :D

    ReplyDelete