Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Excuses! Which I Am Completely Certain You Want To Hear


Crazy.
That’s the word that comes to mind when I think of how I’ve been neglecting my poor Parenthetically Bizarre.  Crazy, absolutely, off-the-wall, insane-asylum, what-are-you-taking, beyond-comprehension crazy.
Why?
HAHA! Silly question.  School, that’s why. 
And before that, it was painting my room.  Yep, it went from happy lemon yellow....
(Wish I had a better picture, but we were, like, working and stuff, ya'll.  Wresting wallpaper border from the walls that was most certainly demonic in every aspect of the word.  Didn't have time for pictures.)
to this lovely shade of blue in this picture here:
And orange, too, on the wall opposite.  White on the walls between.  It's super cool looking.

 And then we moved Onii-chan in to his college dorm last Friday.
Why am I the only one even pretending to be excited?
Where I chilled and made funny faces while drinking water...
Tastes better this way, guys.
and reminded my younger brother that soap is a thing.
It also comes in bars, and not just pump bottles.
And my parents were there too.
See? I have parents, guys!

We walked all around the campus, and it was about a bajillion degrees, so this was impressive.  And we still look fabulous, too.
Even if Otouto-chan is hiding.  Silly Otouto. :P
And we stopped at Steak N' Shake on the way home! 
Quite obviously, the oblivious man in the teal shirt between us is the central person in this photo.
 So that's why I haven't been posting.  Oh, yeah, and homework.
Dante is out to kill me, I swear.

Well, that's pretty much it.  Just wanted to get you guys caught up on what's been going on lately in my life~ and hopefully I'll write something real here pretty soon.  The lack of words in my life has reduced me to a most dismal state, and I am reading Lord of the Flies for leisure.
Any better recommendations are much appreciated.  I flipping love Ralph, but I'm starting to be terrified for his life, and I'm only on chapter five or six, so I'm just not sure how this is going to go down.
But we'll see.
Later, dudes,
Christina

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed hearing your excuses. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of the Flies?! FOR LEISURE? *dies*

    No, just kidding :3 I gobbled it up on vacation last summer and spent the rest of the day muttering about the injustices of the primitive code XD A very good read, though--thought-provoking is the word I'd use.

    What a lovely family you have :3 And your room is awesome!

    I can honestly say that this is the most entertaining post filled with excuses that I've ever read =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad both of you were amused and preoccupied with my ramblings. ^_^

    Yeah, not exactly the best choice maybe, but someone mentioned it and I was all, "OH! A classic! Maybe I'll love it like I loved /Catcher in the Rye/ and /Red Badge of Courage/ and /A Separate Peace/!"
    Or not. I'm just not sure how I feel about it. We'll see. :P

    Why, thank you! I'm rather partial to them, myself. :3

    ReplyDelete