Friday, October 28, 2011

THREE DAYS.

MY CHARACTERS DON'T EVEN HAVE NAMES YET.

I have a tentative title, though.  It's Blood is Thick.  You know, after that saying, blood is thicker than water.
I don't really know why it's called that, besides that three of the MCs are related.  But the last one isn't.  And they don't really know they're related.  Kind of.
...
Gosh I need to type up a synopsis of this that makes sense. XD

I don't have much time-- got things to do before THREE DAYS AWAY.  But just thought I'd update a little.  I do have a plot and a working title... but no names for characters yet.

Are you terrified?  Because I am incredibly terrified.

Christina Icarus

2 comments:

  1. I'm TERRIFIED!!!!
    I have a tentative plot, which is kinda sorta based on my own life, but I don't have an outline, or character names, and only a little bit...
    AHHHH

    ReplyDelete