Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween!

Yeah, so I don't really celebrate Halloween REALLY.  I'm just not a fan of the zombies and the witches and the dead things and werewolves and vampires (of any kind, sparkly or not).  Keep your demons, please, and just give me the candy.  Great!  Thanks!  Bai.


HOWEVER. That being said.  I do enjoy carving pumpkins.


Nerdy punkins are just better than usual.
 And I also enjoy dressing up in costume...

Even when my friends have no clue who I'm supposed to be.

The hat would have made it more obvious.

I'm Link, guys.  What kind of geeks are you?  LINKKKK.
Anyway.  Gonna watch The Mentalist and get writing again.  Just thought I'd recount my Halloween in pictures since I had a minute.

Who's looking forward to Thanksgiving??
Christina Icarus

3 comments:

  1. LINK! I knew it from the beginning!

    =D

    //lies

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this...?

    I KNEW YOU WERE LINK! REALLY I DID 8D I just couldn't remember his name for a minute...

    ReplyDelete