Monday, December 19, 2011

Surprises

Sometimes I just get surprised.   I'm very . . . excitable, to say the very least.  You can basically rest your hand on my shoulder and I'll scream reflexively.

Take last December, for example.  One Friday my friend invited me over, and I went, of course, without expecting anything. We worked on a sign for when we would go to the Relient K concert . . . and when I got home, there was a huge passel of girls in my living room screaming happy birthday at me.

Christmas presents usually don't surprise me.  Usually.

And then there are Christmas presents that surprise the pants off of me.


 Well.  I was actually wearing a dress.

Kimball the Ice Car is a 1998 Hyundai Sonata and he says merry Christmas, readers.

I'm kind of excited about my license now.

Keys in hand,
Christina Kuri Icarus


3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That's an AWESOME car! Having your own car is very cool indeed--I'm just waiting until I can take mine out all by myself =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are SO lucky. I wish I was gonna get a car for Christmas, but all I'm probably gonna get is an acoustic guitar.

    ReplyDelete