Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blogging more, blogging more . . . Kind of.


Someone told me recently that I should blog more because he's always checking it and he's devastated when there are no more of my words online.

I just don't have that much to blog about, really. 

I've discovered a new obsession with some British bands.

My feet are cold and so are my shins and fingers, but my palms are warm because of fingerless gloves.

The sun is glaring off of the tiles just outside the window.

My stomach has been holding back a growl for the past 50 minutes.

I keep forgetting it's February.

Sometimes I can't help but think that it's an author's talent to be able to write when there's nothing to say

but all I can help but think is that now I have a slight headache

and my left eye hurts a little more than my right.

I should probably look up colleges right now

but instead I'm floundering here.

That's really all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share the same dilemma =P

    Oh my, I should be looking up colleges too! *disappears*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, you should blog more. You bring so much joy to us at your fangirling.

    ReplyDelete