I have a feeling I got tagged on this thing by Peter “Le Metalhead” Lalush, so here goes nothing. I don't really know why I'm doing this besides the fact it looks fun. :]
1) post these rules.
2) post 11 random things about yourself.
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
6) no cop-outs in the tagging section like “if you are reading this/follow me,” blah blah blah. you have to legitimately tag people.
11 random things about me
1. I have a jar of 18 lipsmackers to my left. Flavors include pomegranate, wintermint, Bubble Yum, lemonade, Fanta Pineapple, Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher, berry smoothie, Peppermint and Vanilla.
2. To my left I have a three-inch-tall Woody figurine. Yeah, from Toy Story.
3. I just scrapped my plans for after school ends and I’ve got no clue what the future holds. I’m just gonna stick my hands in the air and hope the safety harness holds me in as the crazy roller-coaster ride that is God’s plan for my life takes off.
4. My best friend has a tumblr. I, however, do not. I have stalked her tumblr without her knowing. Hi, purplehippogirl! :D
5. I got three bottles of the same perfume in the past two Christmases. What on earth am I supposed to do with it? That’s what I want to know.
6. I have a list of people saved on my computer to add when I get a facebook. I also got a pinterest invite but I can’t join because no FB or twitter. Clearly the internets hate me.
7. I started writing a series for Sparknotes blogging the HP movies from beginning to end as someone who had never seen them before, but this isn’t happening because I didn’t take sufficient notes for movie 2 because it was the most droll and I didn’t take notes on the last one because there was so much Neville I was drooling rainbows.
8. My favorite letter is probably C. Because my name, and also it makes a cute smiley face. See? C:
9. I am the proud owner of a titanium spork, a cat that is probably morbidly obese, and a rock named Steve.
10. I bite my nails half of the time.
11. I have a major crush on online forums&chatzy.
These are the questions that Peter asked. Here we goooooooo!
1. Favorite band? (Sorry, I enjoy finding out.)
Ohgosh. Relient K is top fave. I also really love Sanctus Real, Owl City, The Classic Crime, Deas Vail and David*Crowder Band.
2. What is your musical guilty pleasure?
One Direction. Cute boy band comprised of four British darlings and an Irish. Only it’s not guilty, because I regret nothing. *dances away, singing, “So get up, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead . . .”*
3. Which video game character do you have the biggest crush on? (Jill from Resident Evil is MINE.)
Pit from Kid Icarus <3
4. Explain the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle in 140 characters or less. If you don't know, just make it up.
The universe is in a box& from the outside it’s impossible to tell if it has ended or not, due to the ambivalence of electrons& windspeed.
Yeahhhhh Schrödinger. I went there.
5. Coke or Pepsi? Or Mountain Dew?
GIMME SOME MORE OF THAT—actually no. I’m more of a Sprite girl myself. But if I had to choose . . . Pepsi. I guess.
6. Best, worst, and weirdest movies you've ever seen?
Best: Mmmm. Girl Who Leapt Through Time, or We Bought A Zoo, or Whispers of the Heart. Or Inception. I don’t like this question. XP
Worst: Pom Poko, or Time Wasters
Weirdest: Finding Neverland. GOSH I HATED THAT MOVIE. And it had that kid actor in it I freaking can’t STAND! Gosh, I hated that movie.
7. Dubstep? Cool, lame, or AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH?
I haven’t heard it to be able to recognize it, though. So I’m just not sure, really. But my big brother says it started as a British thing, so yes ma’am!
8. Favorite dance to do? (If you don't think we'll know what it is, describe it.)
Can’t dance. I really hate it because I have no rhythm. It’s essentially like giving me some drumsticks and setting me down at a set telling me to improvise in front of a million people. All you get is a deer-in-the-headlights look, a “what the crap am I doing here” and a few tears. Probably.
9. What, in a person, really ticks you off?
Disrespect. Towards elders, towards others. A generally demeaning attitude only leads us one place, and that’s me with my hands around your throat, and neither of us enjoy that. ^__^
10. Band you wish would play the Super Bowl halftime show?
Meh. Football. I don’t really care. :P
11. What is the thing you would wish for if you had just one wish?
Ten genies. Thirty wishes. Christina Icarus, pwning the system since 1994. :D
Now here are my questions to you:
1. Have a hilarious cooking story? Pray do share. Bonus points if involves unintentional fire.
2. How do you feel about strawberry chapstick?
3. Hot air balloons or helicopters?
4. How do you feel about the craze for SillyBanz a short year ago?
5. Have you ever tasted tiramisu? Tell me what it tastes like, cuz I haven’t. Points for most obscure descriptions.
6. TY Beanie babies? Remember them? Have they gone to the dogs, in your opinion?
7. Favorite character from Percy Jackson in three . . . two . . . one . . . go!
8. Who’s your favorite American President?
9. What was the last paper you wrote about for school?
10. Toy Story 1, 2, or 3?
11. When was the last time you blew bubbles?
This was fun. :D I approve.